7 best yoga pose for beginners
Performing yoga is the best and complete workout ideas for our body which helps us to stay physically and mentally fit and healthy. Yoga keeps our body healthy both from inside and outside. Yoga is a wonderful type of exercise, which improves life by controlling body and mind. Yoga is always a science to live a healthy life. It is like a medicine, which works to protect us from various diseases by regularizing the way our body functions. Yoga works to increase peace in our body and to liberate all our tensions and problems. An International Yoga Day or World Yoga Day event is organized annually to make people across the world aware of yoga and its benefits. It can be practiced by people at any age such as childhood, adolescence, adult or old age. This requires safe, slow and controlled physical activity along with breathing in a controlled manner.
Is Yoga Easy To Do?
Yes! Absolutely. Some people don't perform yoga because they feel that yoga is very difficult or they will not be able to do it. Due to improper knowledge often, people start yoga with such Poses which are a bit tricky to execute and thus they discontinue their yoga sessions.
What Is The Best Yoga Poses For Beginners?
If you are going to commence the yoga practices, then you should start with the following yoga postures described in this article. Beginning of yoga session should always be started with some easy and trouble free Poses.
Best Yoga Poses For Beginners
Today, I will tell you about best yoga poses for beginners which are absolutely uncomplicated and unchallenging, as well as they can provide you with maximum health benefits.
1. DOWNWARD FACING DOG POSE
- This pose calms down the functioning of brain and helps to ease anxiety and serene depression.
- After performing this pose body gets energized and active.
- It stretches the muscles of shoulders, hamstrings, calves, arches, and hands.
- It also helps to strengthens the arms and legs, thus correct the body posture and increase height.
- It helps to reduce the symptoms of menopause up to a great extent.
- This pose relieves menstrual discomfort.
- Doing this pose on regular basis can avoid the development of osteoporosis.
- This pose is very helpful for those who are affected from the sinus problem.
- It also elevates the circulation of blood in the body.
- First of all, stand straight and maintain equal distance between both the legs.
- After that, slowly bend downwards to form a V Shape from your body.
- While breathing, pull your waist inwards.
- By doing so, the back of your body, arms and legs will get a good stretch.
- Take a long breath and stay in this yoga pose for 2-3 minutes and then come back to the original posture.
2. MOUNTAIN POSE
- Mountain pose is one of the finest yoga poses to enhance height.
- It can effectively stimulate the functioning of nervous system.
- It also improves body posture and body balance.
- Performing this pose can regulate the menstrual cycle in women.
- It can slim down and tone up your buttocks and abdomen.
- This pose can strengthen your ankles, knees, thighs, arms, and legs.
- It also improves the function of the respiratory and digestive system.
- First of all, stand straight with.
- Keep a little space between your legs.
- After that, with the help of your toes and with a long breath, lift your body little high and raise both the hands slowly.
- After that, connect the fingers of one hand to the other.
- Stay in this posture for at least 15-30 seconds and pull your body upward.
- After that, slowly bring your hands to normal position and then stand straight back.
3. EASY POSE
- This pose behaves as an introductory pose for more difficult meditative poses.
- Being a meditative pose it has calming effects on the body and mind.
- Performing easy pose will steadily strengthen muscles of the backbone and improves body pose.
- Performing this on everyday base will create a suitable physical and mental balance.
- It is also useful in minimizing the effect of stress and anxiety.
- It helps in elevating and lengthening the spinal cord.
- This pose will help to widen the chest area thus, increase the capacity of lungs and diaphragm.
- First of all, sit on a mat by folding both legs.
- Feet should be bend in such a way that the lower part of one leg is seen outside and the other under the thighs of the next leg.
- Then sit upright and keep your back bone straight.
- Place the palms of both of your hands on the knees and keep your fingers in Jnana Mudra.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
4. CORPSE POSE
- Corpse pose calms down the brain and helps to lighten up anxiety and depression.
- It relaxes the complete body structure.
- Performing this pose on regular basis will decrease headache, fatigue, and insomnia.
- This pose helps to lower the blood pressure.
- This yoga pose will improve memory and concentration.
- First of all lie down on a carpet.
- Keep both of your legs apart from each other.
- After that breathe slowly for a few minutes then relax and come back to the normal posture.
5. TREE POSE
- Improves balance and stability in the legs.
- Strengthens the ligaments and tendon of the feet.
- Strengthens and tones the entire leg, up to the buttocks.
- Assists the body in establishing pelvic stability.
- Build up the bones of the hips and legs due to the weight-bearing character of the pose.
- To strengthen thighs, legs and reed bone.
- First of all, keep both your hands beside and stand upright.
- After that, carefully keep your right leg on the thigh of your left leg and stand straight. Look at the photo to understand.
- After that, slowly join the don hands and move upwards and hold the prayer posture.
- Try to balance in this pose for at least 30-45 seconds.
6. TRIANGLE POSE
- Triangle pose motivate and improve the function of blood through the entire body.
- This pose strengthens and stretches the hips, back, arms, thighs, and leg.
- It keeps proper check on blood pressure, stress, and anxiety.
- This yoga pose is very beneficial for improving metabolism.
- Performing this yoga pose will increase the flexibility of groins, hamstrings, and hips.
- It is an effective pose which is good for whole body stretch.
- First of all, stand straight and keep a slight gap between both of your legs.
- Then bend your right leg at 90 degree.
- After that, while bending the body slightly to the right, touch the toes of your right leg from your right hand and keep the left hand on the top and straight.
- Hold this pose for 1-2 minutes and then come back to the initial position.
7. HALF TWIST POSE
- Half twist pose is an excellent for increasing the elasticity and function of vertebrae of the spine.
- It stretches backbone muscles and spinal cord.
- This pose can improve metabolism, constipation and indigestion.
- It motivates the oxygen supply up to the lungs.
- It is very beneficial for those patients who are affected from slip disc.
- It also increases and enhances the blood circulation.
- This pose is a good choice to get relieve from constipation and indigestion.
- First of all, sit down on a mat.
- After that, bend your left leg and try to touch the right side behind you.
- After that, move your right leg to the front of your left leg. The right leg should touch the ground on the next side.
- After that, stretch or pull your body in the opposite direction to the folded side and try to touch the foot from the back side.
- Hold this posture for 20-30 seconds.
Hope you like this article. If you know about more such yoga poses which can be a best choice for beginners then please write me in the comment box. Share your queries and suggestion with me.